Cadence, Inc. is ranked among the top companies providing outsourced manufacturing solutions for medical, life science and industrial applications worldwide. Headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, Cadence boasts 4 U.S. facilities (VA, RI, PA and WI) and 500 employees.
Some of the benefits to being a Cadence Employee:
- A Great Place to Work! – In 2015, Cadence was selected as an Employer of Choice by the Employers Association of the NorthEast. From our company culture to our benefits program, Cadence is an awesome place to work.
- Stability & Financial Strength – As a premier metals manufacturing company focused on new medical technologies, we have a reputation as the market expert for improving product performance. We are financially strong and well positioned for continued growth.
- Career Growth – At Cadence, we consider our employees to be our most valuable asset, and as such we are committed to providing you an environment where you will be appreciated, respected, and challenged – you will have the opportunity to grow professionally.
- Make a Positive Impact – At Cadence “do the right thing” is more than just a corporate motto; it’s our guiding principle and way life. You can be proud of the fact that what you do every day will help save lives.
- Facility Locations – Cadence facilities are located in beautiful, scenic areas throughout the U.S. From the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia to Door County, Wisconsin, we have a location for you! Check out the Door County's “Business by Nature” video.
At Cadence, enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employee incentive plan and stock purchase options, as well as traditional benefits. Cadence offers a full benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, disability and life insurance. Other benefits include paid holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan with company match, and a company-wide incentive plan.