Your Next Complex Product Starts Here.
Cadence manufactures specialty products for our OEM customers to meet unique industry challenges. From complex components and sub-assemblies to finished devices, we act as a "single source" contract manufacturing partner. We use integrated and advanced technologies on difficult-to-manufacture products.
Our Product Realization CenterTM is located just outside of Pittsburgh, PA, with supporting advanced manufacturing locations in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We are also pleased to offer nearshore cleanroom assembly capacity at our Alajuela, Costa Rica facility to support new and transfer products.
Cadence is proud to offer scalable manufacturing solutions for our customers with our wide variety of capabilities and locations worldwide, combined with our years of experience.
As a key supplier to sophisticated OEMs, we are the partner of choice on applications requiring custom products that are critical to overall performance - from concept through commercialization and beyond. These unique solutions include applications for medical, life science, aerospace, and commercial industries.
We lead the adoption of novel technologies by applying our science and innovation to make a real impact in new products and processes.
We focus on:
- Products that require high-performance components that are difficult to manufacture
- Single-use products (like precision hand tools)
- Consumable replacement parts for machinery
View our offerings:
- Critical Components
- Complex Sub-assemblies
- Complex Robotic Solutions
- Last Chance Filters
- Turkney Laser System Integration
- Surgical Blades & Medical Blades
- Knife Assemblies
- Bone Saws & Shaver Blades
- Finished Medical Devices
- Cutting Forceps & Dissectors
- Flat & Formed Springs
- Electrical Contacts
- Electrosurgical Components
- Specialty Blades
- Specialty Needles & Access Needles
- Cannula & Introducers
- Tissue Cutters, Sharpened Tubes & Hypotubes
- Aortic Punches & Vessel Cutters
- Biopsy Punches, Lancets, and Stylets
- Custom Scalpels & Curettes
- Endoscopic Scissors
- Harmonic Scalpels & Ultrasonic Tips
- Catheter Slitters
- Analytical Probes
- Filling Needles
- Fluid Delivery
- Dispensing Tips