Cadence manufactures industrial filling needles designed to dispense precise measures of liquids or gas into bladder, capsules, cartridges or other vessels.
Cadence has a wide array of capabilities and machines that allow us to collaboratively design and manufacturer components with tight tolerances; stringent no-carryover and/or zero dead volume requirements; and probes for harsh caustic environments.
Services that we offer include:
- Assemblies—simple to complex—tight tolerance manufacturing
- Bending & Coiling—simple to compound—Min. bending Radius with 2x tubing ID
- EDM—Hole drilling (0.004”) to standard 0.125”—laser hole drilling, notching, and slotting
- Flaring—OD Range = 0.025” (23G) to 0.203 (6G)—Max flare diameter: 1.4 x OD
- Finishing—Passivation, bead grit blasting, electro-polishing, coating, and laser marking
- Grinding—Needle and cannula grinding, surface and centerless grinding, electro-chemical grinding (ECG)
- Hypodermic Tubing Services—custom tubing and extensive inventory of 304/316 steel tubing and wire
- Joining—laser welding, TIG welding, oven brazing, brazing/soldering, gluing
- Machining—Precision, CNC milling and turning
- Swaging—spherical (closed-ball-end “bullet nose”), pencil point, tube tip reducing
- Prototyping—concept, design and feasibility analysis; in-house engineering and tooling departments