Customers that have applications where they need to aspirate and dispense through a septa with limited degredation of the sample choose Cadence as their preferred vendor of coaxial probes and needles.
Cadence has a wide array of capabilities and machines that allow us to collaboratively design and manufacturer components with tight tolerances; stringent no-carryover and/or zero dead volume requirements; and probes for harsh caustic environments.
Services that we offer:
- Assemblies--simple to complex--tight tolerance manufacturing
- Bending & Coiling--simple to compound--Min. bending Radius with 2x tubing ID
- EDM--Hole drilling (0.004") to standard 0.125"--laser hole drilling, notching, and slotting
- Flaring--OD Range = 0.025" (23G) to 0.203 (6G)--Max flare diameter: 1.4 x OD
- Finishing--Passivation, bead grit blasting, electro-polishing, coating, and laser marking
- Grinding-- Needle and cannula grinding, surface and centerless grinding, electrochemical grinding (ECG)
- Hypodermic Tubing Services--custom tubing and extensive inventory of 304/316 steel tubing and wire
- Joining--laser welding, TIG welding, oven brazing, brazing/soldering, gluing
- Machining--Precision, CNC milling and turning
- Swaging--spherical (closed-ball-end "bullet nose"), pencil point, tube tip reducing
- Prototyping--concept, desing and feasibility analysis; in-house engineering and tooling departments