Many companies build their business model as a “stamper”.
Cadence has installed custom metal stamping processes to fully integrate these individual capabilities into a unique business process. Our precision stamping capabilities are modeled after the razor blade and automotive industries, where high volume demands lead to efficient coil processing methods. This set up of combined capabilities enables us to realize unique solutions for OEMs.
Cadence specializes in the following areas of stamping to support our customers:
- Multi-slide - where lower tooling investment compared to conventional methods, lower material cost, more design freedom, and the elimination of secondary processes through the integration of assembly deliver lower unit costs!
- In-house “Class A” die design and build
- Quick Build Tooling (QBT) for rapid prototypes and development
- Spun tip, microstamping, in-line contact welding, reel-to-reel technology, bandoliering, and wire forming
- Metal stamping optimized for reel-to-reel automation and sharps processing
- Complex, intricate, and difficult metal stamping
- Precision and close tolerance metal stamping
- Custom long and short run metal stamping
- Miniature metal stamping for the smallest requirements
- Prototype and low volume metal stamping
Don't let a typical “stamper” handle your complex metal stamping requirements. Let Cadence handle the stamping components required to get the total job done! Contact us today to find out how we can save you money by converting your machined component to a precision stamped component!