Our laser marking capabilities bring added value, and high precision to support our welding, cutting and drilling capabilities, particularly in industries such as the medical, firearms and aerospace categories, where precision, reproducibility, and repeatability are essential. Our capabilities include light or deep marking, customized to meet the need of each application. We also develop and test for passive marking on certain applications.
Cadence offers laser marking services in addition to full-spectrum laser processing services, including precision laser cutting, laser drilling, precision welding and added value services. Our full-service contract manufacturing capabilities are designed to support the highest levels of quality, efficiency and precision in the industry.
Cadence’s approach to laser marking is one that involves customization of the standard available equipment offering to optimize the capability for critical components and complex sub-assemblies. This means our laser marking equipment:
- Is optimized for improved image resolution versus of the shelf equipment.
- Uses customized material handling for feeding sharps.
- Enables the laser marking to be done in the same cycle as the laser cutting and laser welding on many products.
- Can operate in either a linear or a rotary axis— automated or manual.
- Is used on tubes for instrument shafts that are laser marked with company names, descriptions, or incremental measurements when required.