Catheter Slitters used for catheter slitting are some of the most important devices dictating ultimate success in the operating room.
Catheter slitters require:
- Grip is ergonomic and large to enhance stability and control in a physician’s hand
- Low slit force for smooth slitting or cutting with continuous motion
- Non-sticking or binding operation
- Maximized lead or target stability with low lead movement
- Precision alignment for straight cutting (not curved)
- Sharp blade for slitting through multiple catheters in the same procedure, if required
Our manufacturing processes for sub-assembly are optimized for catheter slitting products using leading razor blade and edge joining capabilities.
Laser welding expertise:
- 5-axis control for the most complex laser-welding requirements
- cleanroom laser welding, if needed
Insert molding and Overmolding expertise:
- sharps handling expertise
- cleanroom injection molding capability for use, when needed